Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: I finished my exams today!

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okay...maybe mine was easier! lol


    Congrats on being 'oh, shut up' btw [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Magenta_Feelings:
    okay...maybe mine was easier! lol


    Congrats on being 'oh, shut up' btw [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I maybe it was! LOL

    Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img] I feel so proud!!!

    SPF

  3. #43
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Good for you SPF [img]smile.gif[/img]

    You can now laze the rest of the summer (!) away [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Good for you SPF [img]smile.gif[/img]

    You can now laze the rest of the summer (!) away [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Oh, I fully intend to!

    Whatever form of summer we get, at any rate...

    SPF

  5. #45
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did Food Technology - what about you?

    SPF

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i did graphics, i did the exam this morning [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How was it?

    I know a few of my friends do graphics, I haven't spoken to them yet though.

    SPF

  8. #48
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    By the way Hallie, I meant to ask you - do you have MSN?

    SPF

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SugarPlumFairy:
    By the way Hallie, I meant to ask you - do you have MSN?

    SPF
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    the exam actually went ok!
    except half way through my elbow kept sticking to the desk (there was sticky stuff on it),
    so i decided to change tables...hehe,

    i now have the medal for the Loudest Table Mover ever! everyone looked! muahaha.

    I don't have MSN [img]frown.gif[/img] i did have it but people i didn't know got my address and my PC was flooded with viruses...Dad's ordered it to be removed! grr

    so how are you celebrating your new found freedom? [img]smile.gif[/img] i can't wait! 2 more to go!

  10. #50
    Inactive Member SugarPlumFairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Magenta_Feelings:


    the exam actually went ok!
    except half way through my elbow kept sticking to the desk (there was sticky stuff on it),
    so i decided to change tables...hehe,

    i now have the medal for the Loudest Table Mover ever! everyone looked! muahaha.

    I don't have MSN [img]frown.gif[/img] i did have it but people i didn't know got my address and my PC was flooded with viruses...Dad's ordered it to be removed! grr

    so how are you celebrating your new found freedom? [img]smile.gif[/img] i can't wait! 2 more to go!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I'm glad the exam went well [img]smile.gif[/img] And congratulations on your new title! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    That's not good about MSN... Oh well, I just wondered!

    I haven't really done much to celebrate my freedom yet - a lot of my friends haven't finished yet, so it's no fun to party on your own!

    SPF

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •